JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And this is why I carry even at family events or gatherings of friends. I could care less if I know the people or not. Trust no one.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. - Mad Dog Mattis.

It's pretty sad (cynical, really) that my first thoughts were about how the media will manipulate this story.
White folks=gotta report it.
Trailer park=probably Deplorables. Ugh.
Angry ex-boyfriend=push red flags and the "boyfriend loophole".
Colorado=..."on the heels of the King Sooper shooting...."
Also, Aurora, CO shooting and Columbine tie-ins.
Shooting=gun control. The focus will depend on the weapon used. 1000 things went wrong before this guy ever touched a firearm, much less started shooting but the focus and entire storyline will center on his gun and the last 10 seconds of his sorry-assed life.
The question "How/why did this happen?" is ONLY ever used as a launchpad for an anti-gun diatribe. It's not even a real question, it's simply a countdown from the makeup chair mafia to cue the guest "expert". 3... 2... 1... start rattling-off the usual talking points.

This will get some play from the intersectionality-driven press for as long as it serves the agenda and fits the narrative. Then it will disappear.

Lesson learned; Go armed. Yes, even to a birthday party.

Thank God he didn't kill the kids. That's from me, not part of my MSM attack... but rest assured, they'll feign relief over that too.

It's pretty sad (cynical, really) that my first thoughts were about how the media will manipulate this story.
White folks=gotta report it.
Trailer park=probably Deplorables. Ugh.
Angry ex-boyfriend=push red flags and the "boyfriend loophole".
Colorado=..."on the heels of the King Sooper shooting...."
Also, Aurora, CO shooting and Columbine tie-ins.
Shooting=gun control. The focus will depend on the weapon used. 1000 things went wrong before this guy ever touched a firearm, much less started shooting but the focus and entire storyline will center on his gun and the last 10 seconds of his sorry-assed life.
The question "How/why did this happen?" is ONLY ever used as a launchpad for an anti-gun diatribe. It's not even a real question, it's simply a countdown from the makeup chair mafia to cue the guest "expert". 3... 2... 1... start rattling-off the usual talking points.

This will get some play from the intersectionality-driven press for as long as it serves the agenda and fits the narrative. Then it will disappear.

Lesson learned; Go armed. Yes, even to a birthday party.

Thank God he didn't kill the kids. That's from me, not part of my MSM attack... but rest assured, they'll feign relief over that too.
Don't forget, this also goes down as a "mass shooting." When most people hear that term, they think King Soopers, Columbine, and yes, those were mass shootings -- ie a lot of people killed at random for no apparent reason, and an event that -- rare as it is -- strikes fear into rational people. This smells much more like a calculated act of domestic violence. But "mass shooting" plays better in Peoria, and adds fuel to the anti-gun hysteria. This is how the media can report a statistic like "194 mass shootings in 18 weeks," which the anti-gunners can the glibly regurgitate while they obediently nod along with the lies and fallacies proffered by the politicians and their lapdogs in the Fourth Estate.

I am thinking more like the EX boyfriend....
Ex boyfriend by the current circumstances.... although I don't think either one of them will be moving forward with finding a new relationship.

Suicidal is homicidal. And suicides are trending up. Seems to be a spike since inauguration day - even though 2016 is the last year in this study.

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 2.57.52 PM.png

12:18 am, trailer park

Those two things right there already tell me a bit about this, beyond that, there are so many unreported details, speculating is pointless.

And this is why I carry even at family events or gatherings of friends. I could care less if I know the people or not. Trust no one.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. - Mad Dog Mattis.

I see you're from the same tribe, the "pants on guns on" people.

Who needs pants when you can prison pocket carry. I think that will also qualify as being locked up in a separate compartment. It should be safe from a pat down search anyways.
Unfortunately I'm not that loose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads