JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS: $825
Well I had this puppy up for trade and sale on another site and thought I had a deal made. Turned out the other party was a flake. Consequently I'm having to repost. My apologies.

Up for trade is my beautiful Kimber Tactical Custom II. Check out kimber's info on the gun for the tech specs.
<broken link removed>
it comes with 2 magazines, both have butt pads. External extractor

What I want: (yes I know I'm being very particular, it's to avoid hassle and confusion)

HK USP Tactical .45 or 9mm
HK USP Compact Tactical .45
HK USP Compact .45 + cash to even up the deal
HK USP .45 + cash to even up the deal
HK HK45
HK HK45 Compact:s0155:
p2000/sk in 9mm + cash

.223/.45/9mm ammo or quality rifle optics will be considered instead of cash.

kim1.jpg

kim2.JPG

Last Edited:
Beautiful gun! I have one myself! But you see i only have one and i am cursed with two hands! What might be your selling price if indeed you are willing to sell?

I'd prefer to trade just because it makes life easier. I'll accept cash offer in PM though.

I had 2 kimbers for a while... it was a lot of fun compensating for the 2 handed curse that both of us have :)

I've got a USP 45 12 shot staggered. I wouldn't traded it for nothing in the world. I wish you the best of luck. You 're going to love it like I love mine.

I have a combat ttkl shot gun with built in laser...thats right built in laser you wont find this anywhere...
call or write for details...
541-210-0211
[email protected]

Thanks for the offer, but I'm completely set on shotguns for the time being.

I've seen you post this up a couple times on the site. You should include a picture of it as googling combat ttkl or even ttkl doesn't yield any images.

Bump to the left, Bump to the right, Bump up Bump down TRADE TRADE TRADE

Still up for grabs. Still an awesome piece. Everyone has loved it. Shoot me a PM and lets work out a deal.

Still available... Plus I just picked up a Kimber factory hard case for it and because I'm such a nice guy I'm leaving the price the same :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.