JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a Saiga .308 with 16" barrel I bought over a year ago that has done nothing but sit in the safe since I got it. Since I've acquired a DPMS .308 I'm considering selling the Saiga. Also have 4 of the 25 round Surefire hi-cap mags for it. All mags are unused as well. This rifle has not been converted; straight out of the box & into the safe. Only trade interest at the moment would be a Saiga12.
thanks for the offers guys, but I'm going to revise this to narrow my trade focus...If someone has a similar condition Saiga 12 I'd be interested, otherwise I'd just prefer to sell- going on vacation in a couple days and the $ might come in handy....price drop to $600 for rifle & 4 unused mags....thanks & have a great weekend!:s0155:

Last Edited:
Arrrggghh, I really want it but the wife would kill me if I bought it now... lol
For some reason she thinks we need furniture and stuff...

Just curious, what do you mean by "has not been converted"? to what?

Crap my wife would have me by the ........thinks we need to get tires on the car just because they are getting bald like me................drool.

Just curious, what do you mean by "has not been converted"? to what?

That means I haven't made any of the 922 compliance related modifications. Most usually replace & relocate the trigger assembly and add a pistol grip, new furniture, flash suppressor, etc, etc... Perhaps one of the gurus in here could elaborate, but in a nutshell 922 compliance refers to import restrictions on certain foreign military style weapons. Since the Saigas are imported in a sporting configuration, it's illegal to use hi cap mags or put on a pistol grip stock, etc unless you replace a specified amount of the original foreign parts with American manufactured parts. I'd advise referencing the actual rules on this; my understanding of the full scope of 922 is minimal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.