JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UNFIRED Remington 870 Tactical with ATI adjustable stock, ghost ring, 7+1 capacity,sling, side saddle (extra round holder), Elzetta light holder, and 3 setting Streamlight flashlight. Basically, it's exactly what you want to have by your bed when things go bump in the night without being so overloaded with gadgets that it's silly. Comes with box and original stock. Cash price is $550 but I would prefer to trade. This is the new Express Tactical that's currently on the Remington website and not the older model.

more pictures listed here: http://www.armslist.com/posts/21336...rade--unfired-remington-870-express-tactical-

ColorTouch.jpg

Pretty open minded for trades. Looking for reliable AK, 4" revolvers, pocket pistols, Glocks, and pretty much anthing CZ makes. Shoot me an offer

ColorTouch.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd be very interested. I just with you werent in Oregon :( I've had some fantastic offers.on this shottie and they're ALL in Oregon. Maybe I should move...lol

Apparently there was a discrepancy on the price on my link and the price here. Cash price is actually 600, but entertaining offers. Sorry for any confusion

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top