JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
STATUS NOW SOLD --

located in Springfield. Well, here is a naughty bad black gun that I bought some years ago on a whim. I thought that I would do a conversion on it, and make it legal for high cap magazines. But I never got around to that project.

This rifle was banned by Obama last summer from further import as part of the US trade sanctions against Russia. I figure that I might as well sell this to someone who would like to take the time and effort to convert it to be compliant and usable with high cap mags, and thus be able to fully use its capability.

This is a standard SAIGA 308 rifle with a 21 inch chrome lined barrel. I did install a quick release rail/scope base on it, together with a red dot sight. Everything else on the gun is factory original. Besides the rail and sight, the gun also comes with the two factory 8 round mags that were included with it.

Not only did I never convert it, I never even took it to the range. So the gun is still un-fired at this point. So it is truly in like new condition.

Face to Face transfer only for $700 cash.

No trade offers will be accepted, so please do not bother to make them.

DSC_0243a.jpg DSC_0239a.jpg DSC_0245a.jpg

Last Edited: