JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1850
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Up for sale is my new Benelli M4. Purchased earlier this year but I've yet to shoot it. It's the model that accepts chokes tubes. Comes with the original box, paperwork, an extra fixed stock w/pistol grip and Esstac shotgun card. Sling not included. Buyer pays transfer fee. No trades.

BBEC1085-77D3-477B-A8DB-68F38AFF054A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Go out and shoot it before you sell!! I absolutely love my M4. When I was cleaning out my safe last year, it was one gun that I couldn't let go of. Also, to those interested, this is a great price!

May considered trading for quality upper receiver. 11.5, 12.5, 14.5 not pinned
I have a new 14.5" unpinned Daniel defense complete factory upper w/ quad rail if you're interested. Doesn't get much better, but we'd have to deal with shipping. I agree in that uppers are kinda picky.

I have a new 14.5" unpinned Daniel defense complete factory upper w/ quad rail if you're interested. Doesn't get much better, but we'd have to deal with shipping. I agree in that uppers are kinda picky.
I just built a new upper. I'm hoping for cash. I would however do a trade for a quality weapon light for my rifle, bcg/ch, and eotech/aim point red dot.

I just built a new upper. I'm hoping for cash. I would however do a trade for a quality weapon light for my rifle, bcg/ch, and eotech/aim point red dot.
Nice! I'll take a look and see if I can come up with something good for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.