JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have had this for about a year and still haven't had the chance to take it out and test fire (sad story, I know). Anyways Its still unfired, comes with everything it came with new, gun, sling, one 30rd mag, hard case, and whatever papers came with it (manual?).

Some background info on the gun, these are made in Turkey on HK tooling and under license from HK, they are identical in every respect to an HK sp89, all parts will swap. This is 9MM and is not the .22 GSG clone that ATI also imports. I know a while back a ban was put in place on importing these, and I don't know if they lifted the import ban, however I still have not seen many of these around. Due to import restrictions they could not import it with the sp89 hand guard, however one can be fitted (such as example below). NOTE: since it is classified as a pistol, you cannot legally mount the MP5K vertical foregrip fore-end unless first registered as an AOW. This also makes a great SBR candidate as there are no modifications required for mounting a stock (please note all ATF restrictions apply and you must register as a SBR before mounting any stock).

Down to the bottom line, I am selling this for was $2200 dropped to $1800 and willing to meet in Corvallis or Albany for a sale. -NO TRADES

Pics;
IMG_0592_zpsc58e1ea3.jpg
IMG_0594_zpsc87706e8.jpg
IMG_0596_zpscc678376.jpg
IMG_0600_zps6cffbe02.jpg

Example of another ATI with the SP89 fore end (NOTE THIS IS NOT MINE);

Bump with a big price drop. Need to get some cash together for a trip so I'm listing a few guns, once a few sell to reach that amount I will pull the rest from the market.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.