JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale is my 8.5" PSA Upper w/ 7" M-Lok Free Float rail. 1/7 Twist 5.56 NATO. Comes with Shockwave Blade, an AR Pistol Tube, Magpul AFG2, and a pair of polymer BUIS. Has the Strike Industries enhanced dust cover installed. No BCG or charging handle included. The lower, lpk, etc, is not included. Neither is the buffer or spring.

I'd preferably like to trade for an SP2022, or an EDC along those lines. I'd be looking for $350 cash otherwise. Cheers

IMG_20180412_220902.jpg

Last Edited:
Guys check the websites first this new sells for $280 on palmetto website! Don't let people take advantage and raise prices due to the current gun scare!

This was rude to post on his sale but I gotta admit I appreciate it because I found exactly what I wanted for $180 free shipping. Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top