JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
I purchased this Python revolver new from West Coast Armory in Bellevue two years ago. It has been in its box since then and never fired. I thought I would actually use it, but that hasn't been the case and I'm making room in my safe for an upcoming purchase. Included with the sale is a set of new Hogue rubber grips.

I am only interested in an in-person sale (ie; at a local gun shop) in the greater Bellevue / Seattle area. I'm not interested in any trades nor need to take any discounts off this excellent price.

I have various references from other forums or staff / owners at some local guns stores such as West Coast Armory, Ben's, and Wade's, but that's likely not too important as this will be an in-person transaction. The buyer will need to confirm that their gun store / FFL of choice is willing to process the transaction and the buyer is responsible for any transfer fees, taxes, etc.

I'm happy to provide additional info or answer any questions, just let me know.

Thanks!

552715C7-7AE1-428C-A6B0-A9140FAF279A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.