JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have come to the conclusion that I will not be using this pistol as it is in too nice of shape and should be kept as a collector rather than carried/used.
Serial number dates to 1974, triple "T" options (target stocks, trigger and hammer) with factory over travel stop and high polish blue finish.
Will come with the box and holster pictured. Has a rub on the muzzle and a faint turn ring from the action being played with (both pictured), but the gun has not had a round even loaded.
Please excuse the smudges in the oil/lint, the camera really made them show up...
Finish is 98%+ easy except where mentioned

I would like to trade for something I will actually use. Trades considered listed below the pictures, but it is not an all inclusive list, so feel free to make other offers. We can do cash either way to even some things out if needed, or trade a few for one, etc. Im not a big Glock fan and I'm pretty set on 22's, AR-15's and shotguns for the moment.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 488673

View attachment 488674

View attachment 488675

View attachment 488676

View attachment 488677

View attachment 488678

View attachment 488679

View attachment 488680

Trade interests (approx $900 value cash/trade, but I'm open):

5" 686 Plus (7 shot), 5" 627, 5" Redhawk 44 mag, M1 Garand, BM 59, M1A/M14 style rifle, P220 SAO (full size only, no carry models, 45acp or 10mm), P227, P210, stainless Colt Commander 38 Super or 45acp, pistol caliber lever actions, old lever actions, Star Super A or B, AR-45 pistol, USP 9mm (full size, safe/fire/decock), SWFA 16x42 MOA/MOA scope, or feel free to offer something else!
Transfer in greater Olympia area unless otherwise arranged

Added 6" GP100 and 686 to the trade list as well as double action 44/45 revolvers.
Other unique or interesting pistols/rifles considered as well!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.