JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Had some interest that didn't pan out last time, but have decided that with the new laws kicking in soon I would like to trade this for something I will actually use, rather than just keep in the safe.

1974 S&W 19-3, 6", with box, unfired, 3 T model (target trigger, stocks, and hammer).

Has a faint turn ring from someone playing with the action, and a very slight bit of wear on the muzzle from being stored in a holster long ago, but otherwise the finish is a flawless deep black blue- pictures do not do it justice at all.

I can send more pictures via email or text on request.

Trades I am looking for are:
Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm,
Colt Commander stainless in 45,
M&P 9mm
Commander length 1911s in 9mm/38 super
6" S&W 617
AR pistols in 9mm or 45acp- nothing crazy expensive, just a shooter
Marlin 39
PSA KS-47 pistol
Something different or unique I don't know I need yet!

Can work out cash either way as needed, or 2 for 1, etc. To me a trade is where everyone walks away with something they want, regardless of the actual retail value of the items traded, so feel free to make offers!

Really looking to trade only, but for those who just have to ask for a cash price no matter what, I will trade it for 11 $100 bills... price of making me change my mind.

dM3Xgi8.jpg P1FypOE.jpg FSyVi3a.jpg 70beVqv.jpg C27aP7C.jpg dzajJGl.jpg NN7rSiv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful and excellent firearm GLWS

If I can ask: what pending laws are you concerned abt that would impose on your ability to have / use this gun?

also if I can get on my soap box: PLEASE get involved and WRITE every Oregon representative- they must hear backlash on all ridiculous legislation- lets not throw in the towel ! < end rant >

Washington has laws taking effect July 1st removing the ability of a CPL holder to take possession of a pistol same day, any semi automatic rifle (22lr included) will require buyer to be 21yrs+, and we will be required to show proof of passing some sort of BS safety classes that currently do not exist every 5 years to own semi autos of any kind.

All of this will make a simple trade a process requiring me to come back to the transferring ffl 10 or more days later (state doing it's own NICS check rather than FBI, so it could be 30+ days with their level of efficiency...) to actually pick up the firearm being traded.
Not worth the hassle really, but that was the objective behind the law really

Still looking for an interesting trade.
Updated list to include:
M&P 9mm
Commander length 1911s in 9mm/38 super
6" S&W 617
AR pistols in 9mm or 45acp- nothing crazy expensive, just a shooter
Marlin 39
PSA KS-47 pistol
Something different or unique I don't know I need yet!

Last Edited:
Washington has laws taking effect July 1st removing the ability of a CPL holder to take possession of a pistol same day,
Just for my own knowledge the way I read this is as a CPL holder you COULD take possession of a pistol the same day - but a non-CPL holder had a wait period?
So basically the law will require a waiting period for everyone correct?

RVTech- that is correct. Mandatory 10+ day wait for everyone as the state is now doing the checks, not the FBI. This means private sales where two folks drive to meet halfway would require everyone to leave their firearms at a shop for an untold number of days, then come back, which will basically kill private deals.
Kyle- I will pass on the charger, but thanks.

Would also be interested in a Sig 556xi russian 7.62x39

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.