JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did a thread a while back on the 2 boxes of BB I got for my 10mm Glock with Lone Wolf barrels. Half of the BBs wouldn't go into the chamber.You could see were the bullet was thru the case.They just weren't seated correctly.
The rest fit fine and shot fine.Did feel the difference but didn't see any accuracy improvement.

So I watched a test about BB and underwood ammo with a G20 and a S&W 29.
For the g20 he used 155 gr underwood and 180gr? BB,so of course they didn't match up with the 44mag with 240gr ammo.
Then I went to the Underwood website to find this ammo. Found some 220gr instead,hehehe.

First thing I did when the UPS guy got here was to take the LW barrel out of the G20 so I could make sure they fit the ,as BB said,TOO tight chamber of the LW barrels.
This stuff looks very nicely loaded.
Can't wait to shoot it!

Haha,just sent another email to BB to tell them the Underwood fit the LW perfect. I'm sure he'll give me a ltiile rant soon.
I don't really think I'll waste these on bipods as they are heavy cast. I believe the normal 10mmX14 rounds will work OK for defense

Yea I hear you.. there are some variables involved here. And since you buy them, you did real good drop testing them/understanding that concept.
There's nothing wrong and actually a lot good about a "coke bottle" straight walled case.. save that it must fit your chamber. but you know that

Well I took them out and they didn't seem extra hot/hard hitting and 2 FTFs out of 15 rounds.
Now the LW barrels only have a couple hundred rounds thru them,too

I've never had good luck with buffalo... most of my experiences leave me feeling like I got burned, as a consequence I try not to go anywhere near their stuff. I realize that's not always an option for everyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top