JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I carry a G29 when in the woods (dirt biking, snowmobiling, etc), and have been looking at replacing my chosen UNDERWOOD HARD CAST for their 140 EXTREME PENETRATOR. I've seen some tests with a G29 that clocked them at 1500 fps ! I gotta try some :rolleyes:

Ordered 3 boxes and plan on running them through not only the Glock, but also my Dan Wesson VBOB & VALOR as well as the CMMG BANSHEE.

Found myself out in the woods this weekend with my woman, daughter and her BF (and my Airedale Cota, natch). We had some time for a bit of shootin, and a test of said ammo. I had the VBOB and ran 5 rnds through it just to see how it handled, and make sure that it fed & chambered well.

This stuff was amazing!!!

Heres a vid.

Says video "private"

image.png

I hear good reports with the Underwood ammo but have not tried. Thanks for the direct info.

FWIW, Tim at Military Arms Channel tested various 9mm ammo. He switched to Underwood based on the testing. Video link if you're interested in the test and his comments.

I have been playing with the extreme penetrators in reloads for a bit know and like what I am finding. So far I have loaded them in 10mm, 44 mag, 458 socom and 45-70. I am also going to try some with a sabot in my newest muzzleloader.

I experimented with almost the whole line of underwoods10mm and i settled on the 150gr xtp hp, seemed the best blend of speed and weight in my primitive testing experiments. I do still carry 200rg penetrators for woods carry

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top