JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have Three underwater ROV kits I thought I might throw out there for trade. They were modeled on the actual units that capped the deep horizon spill in the gulf.

These would be awesome parent/child spring Break projects, science fair projects, gifts for niece or nephew, etc. I have had 13 year olds build these in my classroom with NO adult intervention or help. I do recommend they practice soldering practice with paperclips before working on the circuit board in the controller.

The kits include everything, even a detailed instruction book and trickle charger for the battery. The only things required, and not included, are a soldering iron, screw driver, and drill.

These retail for $169 ea. I would like to trade for something around $50 worth of ammo per kit. If a person bought more than one kit, I would throw in an already assembled unit for free (great visual aid while constructing).

Ammunition I would take in trade:
.45 ACP
.45 LC
.22 LR (sub)
9mm sub
300 blk

I am also open to other items. What do you have?

Link to the main site:
<broken link removed>

Video of some in action (I have had students run these in small plastic or rubber wading pools and local bodies of water):

The kits:
thumbnail%20copy-seaperch%20kit.png

Students building one:
Seaperch%20design.jpg

They even build the controllers:
seaperchhack2small.jpg
seaperchhack3small.jpg

Last Edited:
Curious how one navigates to a target as shown in the video above. Do you and the kids add a gopro or something to the system?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top