JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first paragraph 'splains it all. Good article.

I had never heard of that site before (but now I'm digging into it), I was looking for a picture of an eroded aluminum gas block to show someone why they suck when I came across that image of the one in the article and recognized it. I have seen it several times before, twice in Will Larson's armorers course, one of which was just a few weeks ago. The dude is a big ol' bearded, waking and talking encyclopedia of the M16/M4 family of rifles, others too really, but the AR is his big thing these days. If one has the opportunity to hear him speak or read his writings on the the subject it would behoove them to pull it all in.

I had never heard of that site before (but now I'm digging into it), I was looking for a picture of an eroded aluminum gas block to show someone why they suck when I came across that image of the one in the article and recognized it. I have seen it several times before, twice in Will Larson's armorers course, one of which was just a few weeks ago. The dude is a big ol' bearded, waking and talking encyclopedia of the M16/M4 family of rifles, others too really, but the AR is his big thing these days. If one has the opportunity to hear him speak or read his writings on the the subject it would behoove them to pull it all in.
Be really cool if we could get him to write a book--he might be to the AR what Jerry Kuhnhausen was to the 1911.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top