JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went down that same path as you BoonDocks, but instead of buying a used mower, my Dad did.
My Mom was an un-diagnosed Bi-Polar wack job and during the dark NW winters she would max out my Dad's credit cards, so he needed the extra money to pay them off.

That's where the free child labor came in, even though I had my own yard jobs, I somehow volunteered to help him.
He claimed that sitting behind a desk all day was making him fat, so he wanted to get some outdoor exercise.

All of the accounts he picked up were huge stately mansion homes in the best part of Portland with front lawns that could be used for golf courses.

He mowed the smaller backyards (powered mower) and I always got the front acreage (aging push mower).

One day, my mower broke down and I went around back to tell my Dad and there he was sitting in a lawn chair having a cold drink next to the pool with the good looking rich guys younger wife.

I just stood there and thought "That Rat Dastered is enjoying himself and I'm killing myself out front".
Then I realized, that all of our accounts had good looking young wives.

Things looked up after that.
The next week I had a new powered mower and a cool mini bike to show for it at the end of summer.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top