JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I always tell people if you want a authentic yugo M92 use a Yugo stock. If you want a more comfortable to shoot underfolder use a Hungarian stock. Theyre pitched a couple of degrees down compared to the Yugo . Not as much as Romanian

I use a 5/8" carbide end mill for the main trunnion hole, a 6mm carbide end mill for the locking holes and 1/8" carbide end mill for the antirotation pin slots. After the main trunnion hole is located and bored I'll put a 1/8" collet in there with the carbide cutter and cut the slots so it doesn't lose place on the X axis. I generally locate the holes on each side with the edge finder and ream a few thousands through the bore. You really want to run carbide cutters on these . Those receiver work harden pretty bad with high speed steel.

Did this one today for a customer. Note the slight downward angle of the stock. Its a Hungarian . Yugos stick straight out and are nowhere near as comfortable to shoot.

333048876_1167643333921227_3059727441317797824_n.jpg

Same as the Hungarian but it uses a similar locking mechanism to the yugo stock. The Hungarian has a one piece left side mechanism. Best combo is the Hungarian folder stock with a polish mechanism.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top