JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted a gun for sale this week and everyone and their mother keeps asking me to sell them the gun "under the table" like I'm just gonna meet some 19 year old from Washington and throw my life down the crapper for a few hundred dollars. I even made arrangements yesterday to meet at a shop to do the sale and today the same person asks if I'm selling the gun under the table. How stupid can people really be? I have sold plenty of guns but this Glock has them coming out of the woodwork. Not interested!

image.png

Last Edited:
I tried selling a 10/22 receiver on Armslist and was hassled by a few shady cats. I will be relisting it on here only.

Total bs man. Yeah it's not worth it. It's just some hoodlum or a sting.

Buyer: "Are you selling this through a FFL, or under the table?"
You: "Under the table is good. I'll meet you there at 10:00. What will you be driving?"
Buyer: "I'll be in a green Jeep Cherokee."
You: "Cool, I'll be in an unmarked squad car."

It's bad when you have to say " legal transfer only at ffl " . You would have to be pretty dumb to risk your rights as a gun owner over a few bucks. Good for you knowing it's not something you do these days. Either a setup or an illegal gun owner. No good no matter how you slice it.

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful it is to live in free Idaho where I can sell to or buy from anyone I choose. I took my enhanced carry course last weekend which will also allow me to buy handguns, rifles and shotguns from a in state FFL with no background check.

After living for so long in Washington, being there during the transition of I594 it's great to be treated like a responsible adult again

Last Edited:
I cannot tell you enough how wonderful it is to live in free Idaho where I can sell to or buy from anyone I choose. I took my enhanced carry course last weekend with will also allow me to buy handguns, rifles and shotguns from a in state FFL with no background check.

After living for so long in Washington, being there during the transition of I594 it's great to be treated like a responsible adult again
I was going to drive out, sit for my enhanced course and apply for a permit. Who taught your course, how much, and do you recommend them?

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful it is to live in free Idaho where I can sell to or buy from anyone I choose. I took my enhanced carry course last weekend with will also allow me to buy handguns, rifles and shotguns from a in state FFL with no background check.

Yeah, go ahead and rub it in.

Ray

It bugs me when a new dumba$$ law turns a simple, commonplace transaction (between lifelong friends) into a criminal activity.
Plus people have BG checks done for jobs all the time. For my current employer it's been a lot of cities and PDX. Each regurgitating the same clean BG check. It's like...Come on, gotta go do another 4473.

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful it is to live in free Idaho where I can sell to or buy from anyone I choose. I took my enhanced carry course last weekend which will also allow me to buy handguns, rifles and shotguns from a in state FFL with no background check.

Thanks I was guessing folks were getting tired of me posting these freedoms:D we have.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top