JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The free market is normally pretty good about filling a market demand, but there are often spots in any that aren't fully served.

In the world of firearms, what product, service, etc., do you think is need of better options?

Thanks. :)

With the way semi's are being done away with while so many gun people sit on their hands I would sure like to see them make nice levers again, at a rate of production to bring price down while not making junk. Have always liked these but now days the price and the lack of consistent quality make me leery of buying one. Have to guess it's just that they still just do not sell well enough. If there is a boom in the market, which when they finally do away with the semi's there should be, I would guess some will. With modern manufacturing I am sure they could make them in mass and make the quality control far better.

Some less expensive non toxic shot shells for older , non steel shot rated shotguns...
Lead free round ball for muzzleloaders...
I understand that there are these items out there...just would like more options or have them more commonly available.

Light weight , traditional style muzzleloading rifles...If I had a nickle for every gal that said that my rifle was too heavy...I could buy a real antique Hawken Rifle...
( Not picking on the gals here...but I have heard that said about my Hawken Rifle from every gal , that I have taught to shoot... )

I'd also like to see a return to more wood stocked firearms...but that ain't likely to happen...:(
Andy

I'm still waiting for bolt action pistol calibers.

Why, because I'm weird, and why not.

I would like to see more Innovation, especially toward modular systems, and multi caliber options, (outside the AR!)
I would like to see a few "Operating Systems" that could be used as the bases for a whole new class of modular weapons that can be configured easily which ever way the market wanted! Given the abilities of vertical integration and rapid prototyping, and with 3D printing of fiber reinforced plastics, this should be the way things roll!

I'd like to see more revolvers in .45 Colt. I'd like to see SW make everything at all barrel lengths they do for the 629 in .45 Colt also.

Reliable, affordable, quality reproductions of several classic firearm types. Talking M1 Carbines, Thompsons, Remingtons, certain Winchester models, certain H&R firearms as well... and quite possibly some combloc weaponry (would be nice to see a modernized, US made SKS that accepts AR or AK mags and chambered for 5.56 or the x39 ammo, and is not going to be in the thousands of dollars)

If NFA1934 ever gets repealed in part or in full; I sure would like to see proper sized pistol caliber firearms being imported, produced, and offered here.. none of that silly "pistol braced" or "minimum barrel length" nonsense :rolleyes: as well as proper carbines... a 12"-14" lightweight lever action carbine could well be very very handy around the woods around here... ditto for coach shotguns... especially for vehicle defense situations.

A 14.5" AR carbine without the need for a SBR stamp, a pinned/welded muzzle device, or a pistol brace would be sweet to have...ditto for the Colt Commando styled guns..

A proper, 8-10" barreled, stocked, STEN or Sterling type, even in semi, would also be sweet to own and fire without needing SBR/NFA paperwork.

An integrally suppressed, short barreled .300 BLK AR would be just plain fun, more so without needing NFA stamps ;)

But lets be realistic, Congress aint gonna repeal any part of the lucrative NFA tax schemes because it makes money and because they don't wanna look "soft on crime" :rolleyes:

But lets be realistic, Congress aint gonna repeal any part of the lucrative NFA tax schemes because it makes money and because they don't wanna look "soft on crime" :rolleyes:

Be real my friend. It won't ever be repealed because it like the HPA will always be used as a carrot in front of gun owners for re-election.

I'd like to see more revolvers in .45 Colt. I'd like to see SW make everything at all barrel lengths they do for the 629 in .45 Colt also.
Amen!
I would love to see a few semi autos that could take .45 Colt and the other big bore pistol chamberings, as well as a return of some classics chambered for the grand old Colt classic, like a Ruger Old Army specifically built to take full pop modern .45 Colt with a swing out cylinder!:cool:

Be real my friend. It won't ever be repealed because it like the HPA will always be used as a carrot in front of gun owners for re-election.
Actually here's how I would see it going.
*politician one*" I promise to amend the NFA 1934 to better suit the changing world we live in " gets massive gun voting bloc from a very specific subset; the tactical ones
Annddd
*politician 2 and media* WHAT. YOU ADVOCATINGdecreased firearms regulations!? you must support criminals and lawbreakers and outlaws, who have used guns in crimes all across the nation! " gets an even bigger voting bloc and effectively killing Politician 1's career right then and there

Call me pessimistic, but that is how I see it going if any politician ever so much as utter logical reasonings for increasing personal liberty :rolleyes::mad:

Amen!
I would love to see a few semi autos that could take .45 Colt and the other big bore pistol chamberings, as well as a return of some classics chambered for the grand old Colt classic, like a Ruger Old Army specifically built to take full pop modern .45 Colt with a swing out cylinder!:cool:
A semiautomatic, inertia/gas operated tube magazine .45 long colt or rimmed magnum cartridges could be fun, I agree:D

Quality, functional, affordable replicas of older rare firearms. There are several replicas out there, but they seem to either lack in the quality and functional area, or they are prohibitively expensive.

Easing suppressors off the NFA list would be a good start. Can you say 1903 Springfield with a reproduction Maxim Silencer?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top