JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lithgow has their own set of problems with the Australian Eunuch Society.
It appears the eunuchs want Lithgow to disable every firearm in their museum.
Cut bolts block breeches That sort of C&N.

Full size Glock MOS in 7.62x25 Tokarev with 17-rd standard and 31-rd extended magazines.
IMHO, the mentioned caliber is the most underestimated and undeservedly forgotten by the gun industry, although factory non-corrosive ammo is still available from at leat six ammo manufacturers.

Last Edited:
Lightweight highly accurate longer range .22 rimfire handguns.

I have always been dismayed and bewildered by the fact that we have these sub 20 ounce revolvers and semi-auto pistols for centerfire cartridges, including 9mm and .357 magnum, but when it comes to .22 RF, they come out with heavy barrel handguns made completely of stainless steel.

Yeah, if someone can handle an 18 ounce LCR in .357 mag, they can handle something of equivalent weight in .22 RF. They don't necessarily need a 40 ounce handgun to control the rip roaring recoil of .22 RF. What they want is something that is accurate yet light. Something like a Buckmark in target configuration (i.e., 6" barrel and a rail for a scope), but under 2 pounds weight so that with the scope it is still significantly lighter than a rifle.

---

More options for rimfire handguns pistol brace. Like something for a Buckmark or Ruger or S&W Victory.

Or for that matter, centerfire target handguns.

My Ruger 22/45 Lite sort of fits the bill. Extremely accurate and very light...

100_1044.JPG

Where is the service to make Glocks less ugly??? Just sayin they should look as good as they are reliable........;)

Some very tasteful and attractive Glock aftermarket slides out there...

7_G17_Slide_Jeff_Gurwitch_DefenseReview.com_DR_another-good-pic-on-gen-4-frame-XS-big-dot-sights.jpg

And of course some not very tasteful or attractive slides...

3001e8c29a3ce22112856548149cb587.jpg

PDW sized firearms that cost less than $1000- 1500!

P90 sized, or bullpul style guns that are somehow classified as pistols with a brace.

My Extar EP9 was $440 shipped...

IMG_20190424_162338315 (2).jpg

Lightweight highly accurate longer range .22 rimfire handguns.

I have always been dismayed and bewildered by the fact that we have these sub 20 ounce revolvers and semi-auto pistols for centerfire cartridges, including 9mm and .357 magnum, but when it comes to .22 RF, they come out with heavy barrel handguns made completely of stainless steel.

Yeah, if someone can handle an 18 ounce LCR in .357 mag, they can handle something of equivalent weight in .22 RF. They don't necessarily need a 40 ounce handgun to control the rip roaring recoil of .22 RF. What they want is something that is accurate yet light. Something like a Buckmark in target configuration (i.e., 6" barrel and a rail for a scope), but under 2 pounds weight so that with the scope it is still significantly lighter than a rifle.

---

More options for rimfire handguns pistol brace. Like something for a Buckmark or Ruger or S&W Victory.

Or for that matter, centerfire target handguns.
Kel-Tec CP 33
I love mine!
It is an ounce lighter than MK IV Lite, although it holds 33 rounds.
BTW, Rehv Arms sells a brace for it and American Speedloaders is going to make a speed loader for it.
2FBF555B-A996-4E37-807D-07B13716DE42.jpeg

Last Edited:
In all seriousness: would love to see more red and blue anodized parts. anodized black parts = black dye. the dye color does not effect the hardness. Some of us like a little color or accent in our parts. Would love to see more companies make different colored parts outside of FDE, ODG, and black. And not just limited to AR-15/AR-10/LR-308... All platforms :D

I do know my fiancee would love a blue anodized pistol or rifle. (her fav color)
I personally like the look of black with red accents like a black widow.

Someone needs to figure out a way to rename Grocks to the actual caliber they shoot rather than the ridiculous system they use now. I know, I know, they're named in order of production succession. Well you know what? BLAAAAAAH. :cool:

Someone needs to figure out a way to rename Grocks to the actual caliber they shoot rather than the ridiculous system they use now. I know, I know, they're named in order of production succession. Well you know what? BLAAAAAAH. :cool:
To me it's very logical: 19 stands for "one in 9", 21 means "second to nONE", lol!

I would like to see decent firearms for 460 S&W at reasonable cost. Over 2K for a lever and 1K for a revolver is just stupid! If Henry can produce a lever in 45-70 for $650 they should do so in 460 S&W.

More 7.62x39 loads.

The industry must think all 7.62x39 shooters are knuckle draggers..
i think the 7.62x39 has a lot of load potential.. but the industry hasn't played with it as much. They havent really done so with the 7.62x39 AR platform either..

300blk is overrated. If it wasnt for its ability to be used in the AR with the same bolt I dont think it would be as highly praised.

I would like to see decent firearms for 460 S&W at reasonable cost. Over 2K for a lever and 1K for a revolver is just stupid! If Henry can produce a lever in 45-70 for $650 they should do so in 460 S&W.
Agreed. Or a .500S&W levergun. Henry or Marlin should be able to make something in any of those calibers without spending big horn armory money

Light weight , traditional style muzzleloading rifles...If I had a nickle for every gal that said that my rifle was too heavy...I could buy a real antique Hawken Rifle...
( Not picking on the gals here...but I have heard that said about my Hawken Rifle from every gal , that I have taught to shoot... )

I have to admit this idea keeps gurgling back to the surface since reading this. Fantastic idea and one that could possibly be met with the right combination of scaling the size, use of materials, etc.

My better half, and sometimes shooting partner, is a short person (5'1"). Though physically strong from labors, there is no getting around her size. We've sometimes found it a struggle to find long arms that fit her. The ones that do are like toys to me. So, I can understand this need.

From your experience, are there many women shooters in the field of muzzle-loaders? (This is not a particular niche that I am very knowledgeable about. And most of my shooting is done alone, with aforementioned spouse, or other family. Metallic Silhouettes is the only one that is more "organized" and I have noted there are female shooters in said discipline. But, I digress.)

Full size Glock MOS in 7.62x25 Tokarev with 17-rd standard and 31-rd extended magazines.
IMHO, the mentioned caliber is the most underestimated and undeservedly forgotten by the gun industry, although factory non-corrosive ammo is still available from at leat six ammo manufacturers.

Interesting idea. I agree the 7.62x25㎜ is an underrated cartridge. I had a Yugoslavian M57 in said once. The pistol was absolute garbage, but the cartridge was very interesting. A modern pistol, like the Glock, in said would indeed be of interest.

Agreed. Or a .500S&W levergun. Henry or Marlin should be able to make something in any of those calibers without spending big horn armory money

I'd be all over a Marlin or Rossi in .500 S&W like white on rice. :D

CountryGent...
While there are indeed female muzzleloader shooters...there are far more male shooters , than female.
There are a few light weight rifles out there...and while they are "traditional" , as in accepted at most rendezvous...they are not traditional in the sense of a true to "pre-1840" in actual looks...

A smaller scale rifle in the .45 -.54 caliber range built along the lines of a Leman Trade Rifle or a Late period Flintlock long Rifle , would be a decent seller , I think.
Andy

A well made single shot falling block in the 2-4k price point.

Ruger has the capability. Sadly, they choose fence post grade stocks. Fit and finish in the last decade would make an 8th grade wood shop class blush. Whoever is in charge there over this program needs to reconsider the consumer for that product line. Bill is rolling over in his grave on this. They did them right thru the early 80s.

Dakota had sorta done it...... but there are a couple design flaws. Plus they are priced well above their actual worth IMO. Problem is, I can buy a nice original Alex Henry or maybe a Fraser or WR for the same money as Dakota wants.

Lexus (Maybe it was Luxus) has pretty wood on a rifle than makes a Martini look handsome.

Maybe Ruger should have Lexus stock their #1s.

More 7.62x39 loads.

The industry must think all 7.62x39 shooters are knuckle draggers..
i think the 7.62x39 has a lot of load potential.. but the industry hasn't played with it as much. They havent really done so with the 7.62x39 AR platform either..

300blk is overrated. If it wasnt for its ability to be used in the AR with the same bolt I dont think it would be as highly praised.
Cheaper and better brass loads would be nice..I find the geco brass rounds to be absolute trash in my 7.62x39 and somehow it gets good reviews? LOL Must be AK guys that are used to low accuracy. with the steel cased wolf military classic I get sub-moa accuracy out of that rifle, but with the brass geco ammo (cheapest brass 7.62x39 i can find) it is all over the place...about as accurate as me throwing rocks. Though we do have one thing going for us...cheap wolf military classic ammo for 7.62x39 is like match grade ammo in disguise :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top