JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uhhhhhhhhhh

"April 14th, 2022, Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith provided this statement to explain her vote for VAWA:"

Not sure I trust their reporting to be entirely factual when they can't even proof read.........of course maybe someone figured out how to time travel. This is the kinds crap that makes a lot of people ignore the actually factual second amendment info. Kinda like a lot of the NRA the sky is falling garbage they spout to get people to donate.

Previous thread.

RE : Post #2

Well someone has since corrected the date.

Aloha, Mark

PS....as for the Clinton era law. Yeah.....it was IMHO......STUPID to begin with. And, I bet they still haven't corrected/addressed the "feel goods" vs. the actual "what happens when"?

But then.....
Stepping on a law-abiding citizen, ain't nothing new. Especially when it comes to the PERCEIVED SAFETY concerns of some. Cough, cough....

Last Edited:
RE : Post #4
Effectiveness of Gun Control Laws

LOL.
Actually.....many Anti-Gun people would/will say.......that we need even MORE gun controls in order for the scheme to work. See how that works?

"It's the fault of the gun, NOT the criminal."

Rrrrrright......
Criminals-Obey-the-law.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
They'll criminally investigate every denial and ATF can deputize even 2A Sanctuary protected LEOs. I guess we know why they needed the 1.7 billion.

It's coming to a gun near you.
I'm telling you... just accept a micro chip implant. Not only will it keep you safe if you get lost. It will also notify the ATF if you See, Smell, Touch, Hear or Taste guns. Also unapproved dreams of guns while in REM sleep will trigger a re-education camp referral.

Just take the chip implant. It will protect you!
And make sure you take the made in China chip. NOT the Made in America chip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top