JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm selling some of my Federal 22LR ammo (36 grain, copper-plated, hollow point).

1600 rounds to a case. $90 for the sealed case. So....that's less than $0.06 per round (YES, I used a calculator).

IMG-0532.jpg
IMG-0534.jpg

As with all brands and offerings of 22LR ammo.....your particular firearm will probably love one flavor of ammo, over another. Rrrrright.....some firearms prefer Remington, Aguila, Federal, Winchester, CCI, GECO, etc.... Not to mention, that functioning with some semi-auto firearms can also sometimes be a problem with different offerings of 22LR. So anyway, I don't expect MATCH results, at this price. I consider this stuff "plinking ammo".

Ruger-1022-test-11-4-18.jpg
This was with my Ruger 10/22 at 25 yards.

If you're interested in buying or have a question.....contact me via PM and leave a phone number in your message. Things go faster that way.;)

Aloha, Mark

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey there....Throckmorton,

I hope that things are well in your neck of the woods. I haven't strapped on the six-shootesr all this year because of this Coronavirus thing. BUT.....for me......it's a nice break from the monthly Cowboy. Stay well.

Aloha, Mark

OK..Ok..Ok.......another case is more or less sold and the meetings times are all over the place. So.....let's just say that only two more cases are left.

Aloha, Mark

--------STOP, STOP, STOP-------

It's all sold for now. Let me take a breather and do the meet ups. When all of the meet ups have been completed.....I'll "close/lock" this ad.

Aloha, Mark

PS....don't bother with asking to be put "next in line" with this ad.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.