JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ol' Ted has been more and more comprehensible lately...
I can't stand Piers, but will actually watch a few minutes if Ted is on. Say what you will, he's at least got some drive and is willing to stand up for his beliefs.

I love nugents drive,passion and beliefs, but i need ted to slow down long enough to completely answer the questions fully,not get so side tracked on what across the pond IDIOT
piers is,we already know what a jack off the guy is!!!! ted, i wish would stay on target with his answers until piers drops dead!!!!!!!!!

bubblegum PIERS MORGAN. Im happy people were protesting that C U Next Tuesday when he went to that range. Why on earth would people actually listen TO A BRIT about our second ammendment. WRITTEN BECAUSE OF THEM. :angry:

ANY INTERVIEW EVER:

PIERS - "Why do people need AR-15 child murdering weapons?"

GUN OWNER - "because of tyrranical government and its not different than any other platform. If you want guns, dont play games and go after all of them. Oh wait, that will never work"

PIERS - "Your an ubsurd idiot how dare you hate children. Government would NEVER turn on its citizens!"

P.S. I have nothing against brits, my best friends a brit who is an avid repub and gun owner. Its just the fact that Piers is a foreigner furiously trying to shape our countrys policys and abolish our rights. The fact hes a brit and its about the 2A is just ironic and idiotic.

I wish y'all would quit watching his videos and he will go away. WE as gunners are giving him the most play,hoping our guys will "own" him in an argument.

Just stop watching his videos. And ,no I didn't click the link. I won't watch them any more.

Piers Morgan is an arrogant *** that's in it for the Benjamin's. He is a has been hack that was on the way out until he got on the gun control band wagon. If his ratings go away he will be off the air and he can go back home to the UK where it is sooooooo much safer.

His idiocy, cowardice, and penchant for underage girls was well established before this circus side show "debate".

Idiocy: Extreme mental r e t ardation, something notably stupid or foolish
Cowardice: Lack of courage or resolution
Penchant: A strong and continued inclination

This all describes Ted Nugent?
Cool....everyone? New marching orders:
Disregard anything Ted spoke of, and incline your ears towards the words of our Strong Black President and his Prophet Piers Morgan!

P.S. I have nothing against brits, my best friends a brit who is an avid repub and gun owner. Its just the fact that Piers is a foreigner furiously trying to shape our countrys policys and abolish our rights. The fact hes a brit and its about the 2A is just ironic and idiotic.

There is no possible way a Brit could fully appreciate the 2nd Amendment. So why on earth is this Schmuck debating American gun rights and questioning our freedoms. He has nothing at stake here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top