Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Uncle Joe Biden was right

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by GuyBMeredith, Sep 17, 2013.

1. GuyBMeredith

GuyBMeredith Salem, Oregon Active Member

Uncle Joe advised "Get a shotgun. Get a shotgun. You don't need an AR" or something to that effect.

Since then there have been two incidents of 4 people being killed by individuals using shotguns, one in New York, and another whose location I need to research to make this presentation to Feinstein fans.

Now there is the slaughter of 12 people by Alexis at the Naval facility.

Yup, Uncle Joe was correct--you don't need an AR. Shotguns are perfectly suitable for mass killings.

2. Netspirit

Netspirit Bellevue, WA Active Member

He probably meant a double-barrel one.

3. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

And how many of these shooting have been in "gun free zones", I am also waiting for someone to say the CIA was "piping in" the voices in Alexis' head.
    I saw where every mass shooting after 1950 with 3 or more killed has been in a "gun free zone."
    Brutus Out

4. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

5. GuyBMeredith

GuyBMeredith Salem, Oregon Active Member

Well, to be truthful the first two incidents don't qualify as mass killings (tell that to the victims) as not all victims were at the same location. The killer toted his shotgun from one location to another to do the killing.

Guess it shows that shotgun killers are not lazy.