JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1399
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale I am offering my Romanian WUM-1. It is numbers matching, very low serial number (which is really good for these guns), very low round count, and NO IMPORT STAMP. Comes with one 5 round magazine.

It is a very clean example of a moon cut WUM-1. These are the predecessor to the SAR-1s which are solid Romanian built AKs. This will take any standard akm handguards. These are great AKs known for their solid build and excellent accuracy for an AK. I will say this is my most accurate AK by far. They have double stack mag cutout, dimples, a chrome lined barrel, and muzzle threads hidden under a welded muzzle cover. It has just one small weld holding it on and will come off with three seconds of a Dremel.

It was sold to me as "unfired" which ended being not true. Some people just don't know how to pull out the piston of an AK... Still, it looks to be almost completely unused with very little internal wear. It looks less worn in than my M70 which only has 200 rounds through it.

It is a moon cut receiver however. This means the back of the receiver has been cut out in order to not accept standard akm furniture for it's stock. These can be repaired quite easily thankfully if you can weld. That's also a fairly easier pair for any competent AK gunsmith.

Cash would be highly preferred but am open to trades. Not interested in ARs, shotguns, or pistols.

Here is a great video that goes over the WUM-1 more:

These are very rare AKs and is the only WUM-1 to be for sale on this website. If you have a collection and want to fill it out or would like a rare, nice shooting AK, this is your gun.

I have more pictures I can send over if asked.

20221101_154255.jpg 20221101_154018.jpg 20221101_153823.jpg 20221101_153400.jpg 20221101_153242.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.