JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone else find these reports strange?

This wasnt a trined combat hardened jihadi...

This was a briefly trained cutout...

He might have been trained by someone that knew what his background was and that he could easily return and commit this attack.

The fact he had a full load of mags as well as back up weapon, both pistol and edged weapon, show his true intent. Which was lighting all of those rounds off and the pistol was for him...

Train hard, and hope you are in the right place and time. Oh and you are with a combat vet who knows what an AK sounds like when you rack it and let it smack closed.

The AK jamming coule be many things. From double feeding as a couple shots were fired... Or in the scuffle pressure was applied to the bolt.

Dont blame the AK! I am sure it ran like a trunk monkey with a handful of doughnuts.

Jamal did get in some pretty hefty cuts to the neck/shoulders of the one soldier...

Prayers for him and his recovery.

Yeah i don't know how he gave medical aid being that cut up. Supposedly his thumb was almost completely cut off. So who needed aid more?
To have the composure to give aid being that wounded is amazing to me.
I'd be going into shock, crying for my momma.

Man, I am really proud of those guys.

The AK probably jammed because it had been dropped so many times. Once for each Muslim soldier that had it...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top