JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Bad actor had struck a cop in the head with the pistol, and shot a cop in the shoulder.

Of course after they defended themselves, he went down and became unarmed.

But this is what the city councilman was reporting and it lead to rioting.

Analysis

Last Edited:
Lines from Unforgiven
You just shot an unarmed man...

He should have armed himself...

In the Article it states that the dead man pulled a "silver gun" on the police officers....
It seems to me that if you pull a gun on law enforcement , then it stands to reason that you will get shot , or at least shot at.

Saying that the dead man was unarmed is deceitful at best and mendacious at the worst.
Andy

Whoever is spreading that narrative should be charged with inciting violence and rioting.

What a POS

He won't care I think:

Shakur [this is the City Official], a convicted felon who spent years in prison and struggled with addiction prior to being elected to the city council in November of 2019 ...

You have to be pretty shameless with that sort of record to run for public office. But the voters? To elect him?

In the Article it states that the dead man pulled a "silver gun" on the police officers....
It seems to me that if you pull a gun on law enforcement , then it stands to reason that you will get shot , or at least shot at.

The second article states that the he actually shot one of the officers in the shoulder. Pulling a gun is enough of course, but this guy went well beyond that.

Edit: well, to be very exact, the article doesn't say that the bad guy shot an officer, just that he fired:

The suspect struck an officer in the head with a gun and fired his weapon, Mid Hudson News reported.

One officer was shot in the shoulder, according to Daily Freeman. His condition has not been released.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top