JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's there to "sensationalize"?

Should there ever be a raid involved in a crime solely involving a "home grow" scale marijuana operation? absolutely not.

This was wrong no matter which way you slice it. And, no, I don't smoke weed or give a rip about those who do.

The first story claims the guy had thc in his blood stream, that doesn't mean he was high at the time of the accident and it sure as **** doesn't mean that he swerved into the center lane because he was high; I can personaly gauranty that pot will not cause you to swerve into oncoming traffic.
The other two stories I didnt even read because I saw the word 'canada' in the url. Everyone in canada is stoned, so if something happened it was bound to happen by a stoned canadian. bottom line any1 that has smoked pot and has drank before understands well enough to know that alcohol is the dangerous intoxicant of the two.
Pot will make you lazy, make you say F* it to your obligations, etc but will not make you hellbound road rag'n crazy or leave you unable to disipher right from wrong

Apparently pot not only makes you lazy, say F* it to your obligations (like spouse, kids, friends, country, etc), but you also may lose your spelling abilities:s0112::s0114:

Folks let's make posts with facts, not assumptions.

Kinda funny about articles....if we agree with them, they are 100% fact. If we disagree with them, then the reporting is faulty...can't have it both ways.

Going back to my armchair now and join the rest of the group, as I don't want to leave them lonely. :confused:

Marijuana made me steal from my little sister, made my mom cry, gave me straight D's on my report card and forced my friends to find their own way home.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top