Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Unarmed couple executed by police and shot at 137 times

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by U201491, Oct 19, 2013.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

2. deann

deann oregon Active Member

well, iam not shocked by what i read anymore,this is more proof that our society is on the decline."serve and protect" where the hell did that go? shoot first ask questions later,is careless and very gestapo.... please correct me if iam wrong.....

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

They should all be fired, then prosecuted. This should raise public outrage, but, unfortunately; I don't believe it will. Sad and Chilling!!

4. Charles98683

Charles98683 Vancouver, WA Member

Its hard to garner much sympathy after leading a high speed chase attempting to escape LEO.
    That by no means exonerates the police, but I can see why there isn't mass outrage over this incident.

5. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

After reading reading many of the comments I hafta say popular consensus seems to find that
    the jews did it & also they are responsible for most of the other evils in every country.
    As a jew myself I'm not gonna be looking at the political outcast pages anymore... I just wish
    some of my jewish relatives were in charge, I could use some help every now & then

Far as over 100 cops running wild & concentrating their hate on 2 unarmed idiots goes,
    I'm just glad it wasn't me they were after

I'm sure all those who had a part will feel real bad when the court settlement gets paid out of the public's tax money

6. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Hang every pig involved.

7. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

I think thhey watched too too many Bonnie and Clyde movies and went on a binge........