JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well, iam not shocked by what i read anymore,this is more proof that our society is on the decline."serve and protect" where the hell did that go? shoot first ask questions later,is careless and very gestapo.... please correct me if iam wrong.....

Its hard to garner much sympathy after leading a high speed chase attempting to escape LEO.
That by no means exonerates the police, but I can see why there isn't mass outrage over this incident.

After reading reading many of the comments I hafta say popular consensus seems to find that
the jews did it & also they are responsible for most of the other evils in every country.
As a jew myself I'm not gonna be looking at the political outcast pages anymore... I just wish
some of my jewish relatives were in charge, I could use some help every now & then

Far as over 100 cops running wild & concentrating their hate on 2 unarmed idiots goes,
I'm just glad it wasn't me they were after

I'm sure all those who had a part will feel real bad when the court settlement gets paid out of the public's tax money

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top