JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope this isn't inapproiate as I haven't posted here much yet but here is the deal. I had knee surgery 8 weeks ago and just found out I won't be able to work for a year to year and half and I am fighting with the veterans affairs to up my beneifits since this injury intially happened when I was in army. So to get extra income for the family and try to pay bills I am selling Gem stones, necklaces, rings, guns, Ammo at the show this weekend to generate more cash. Mothers day is right around the corner and I have a lot of different gems and jewelry to sell. I will take care of anybody seeking me out from the board and it would be greatly appreciated if your looking to buy something don't go to a jewelry store come and see me you will get a much better deal!! I also will be buying gold, silver platuinum. If anybody would be kind enough to help me out i would GREATLY Appreciate it. I am sure I am not the only one dealing with this sort of thing I am just trying to think outside the box to generate money to pay bills. Also if anyone is unemployed and just needs help finding job or writing resume I would be more than happy to help as all I have is time. thanks for taking the time to read. If you would like to call my cell it is 206-327-0075 thanks jason I will be at show saturday and sunday and will sell Gems anytime as well as buy gold thanks again:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top