JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I get an error message saying: "There was an error while trying to upload the image" or something to that effect. No other problems, I'm able to post text, just not any kind of image. This has been going on for about of week now. No changes have been made on my end to my Macbook.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for the info everyone, this is turning out to be a somewhat difficult issue to track down. The one time I was able to re-create it I was using Firefox, and I can't seem to duplicate it again. I appreciate your patience :)

Clarification of a few additional variables we're dealing with here. There are two different versions of the uploader. If flash is disabled or not installed the system will default to the non-flash version (obviously). I believe the issue we're having is with the Flash version.

Flash-Based - Ability to upload multiple files at once.

2016-09-28 13_45_41.png

Non-Flash - Upload files one at a time.

2016-09-28 13_47_04.png

Test This

Those who are still having trouble, I'd like to know whether you have flash installed and, if so, whether it's enabled. I'd also like you to go to <broken link removed>, uncheck this box (if it's checked), save your settings, and try again.

2016-09-28 13_51_00.png

Upvote 0
I intermittently have the same problem. An error message pops up that says something about the contents of the image not matching the file extension.

Have an idea... I'll let you know if it works.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info everyone, this is turning out to be a somewhat difficult issue to track down. The one time I was able to re-create it I was using Firefox, and I can't seem to duplicate it again. I appreciate your patience :)

Clarification of a few additional variables we're dealing with here. There are two different versions of the uploader. If flash is disabled or not installed the system will default to the non-flash version (obviously). I believe the issue we're having is with the Flash version.

Flash-Based - Ability to upload multiple files at once.

View attachment 314648

Non-Flash - Upload files one at a time.

View attachment 314649

Test This

Those who are still having trouble, I'd like to know whether you have flash installed and, if so, whether it's enabled. I'd also like you to go to <broken link removed>, uncheck this box (if it's checked), save your settings, and try again.

View attachment 314650
I did this and I can successfully upload photos now . . . worth a try 1862mc.jpg 1862mc.jpg 1862mc.jpg
maybe it works too wello_O

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews