JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could try Google's public DNS servers, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

I have this same problem, connection times out when trying to connect on home network (I use Charter), it was working fine yesterday morning then during the day it stopped. Right now I am using a proxy service I have, it seems to be an issue with all of our home computers. I am assuming it is an issue on Charters end but not really sure what to do, never had this problem before with any other site. Might try seeing if there are different DNS servers I can use through Charter?

I'll be looking into this very soon guys, as soon as our server issues are squared away. Please don't go out and replace your equipment before I have a chance to verify it's not on our end ;)

I'll be looking into this very soon guys, as soon as our server issues are squared away. Please don't go out and replace your equipment before I have a chance to verify it's not on our end ;)

Well, it works if I hook my cable modem directly up to my computer by passing my router, pretty sure it's on my end now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well, it works if I hook my cable modem directly up to my computer by passing my router, pretty sure it's on my end now.

That's the way it was here a couple of months ago.....Wifey's tablet couldn't get NWFA, the PC couldn't get NWFA. I unplug the PC from the Linksys router and plug directly into the Comcast modem and I get NWFA on the PC, Wifey's out of luck. Then one day, all was working as I originaly had it!

What Joe said, give it a while and see.

That's the way it was here a couple of months ago.....Wifey's tablet couldn't get NWFA, the PC couldn't get NWFA. I unplug the PC from the Linksys router and plug directly into the Comcast modem and I get NWFA on the PC, Wifey's out of luck. Then one day, all was working as I originaly had it!

Yeah it's been like this for about two weeks now, I have to use a proxy I have to get on the site with the home network. Otherwise my cell phone works as well, it's more annoying / hassle than anything but I'm in no rush to buy a new router, this one is brand new and wasn't cheap!

That's the way it was here a couple of months ago.....Wifey's tablet couldn't get NWFA, the PC couldn't get NWFA. I unplug the PC from the Linksys router and plug directly into the Comcast modem and I get NWFA on the PC, Wifey's out of luck. Then one day, all was working as I originaly had it! ONE DAY I TRIED IT AGAIN AND IT WAS BACK TO WORKING THROUGH THE ROUTER, no puchase necessary.

As I said, it wasn't an issue with the router, NWFA was the only site that didn't work.

Hmm yeah I'm kinda lost with the issue not sure what else to do I've tried everything. Maybe it is with the site? My router is a Belkin n600.

So guess what? I tried it this morning and boom it works without a proxy. How weird is that? I guess Mikej was right, it just came back all of a sudden; weird. I didn't do anything differently, oh well, I'm glad I don't have to use a proxy anymore!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top