JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope this is the right place to post this. I was wonder if anyone else has had this problem:

Yesterday I logged on to this site to respond to a post. I wrote my comment and attempted to post it. I took to long writing it up and I was asked to log back in. When I did that, the site stalled reloading and I got an error message from Firefox saying the connection had timed out.

After that, I simple can not connect to northwestfirearms.com. I can connect to any other site in the out there but not northwestfirearms.com. I have tried 3 different browsers, went through all my settings, went through all my firewall, anitvirus... settings and have found no problems.

I can not ping the site. When I do trace route it gets to a certain server(69.167.128.110) and then times out after that.

I then tried a proxy server. I was able to log on to this site but, when I tried to post a comment it did the same as above: the connection timed out and then I was no longer able to connect at all.

I am currently using a website based proxy and it seems to be working. I have been able to post one comment; hopefully this will be my second!!!??? Wish me luck.

Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas? I know a lot of you gun nerds are also computer nerds so any advice would be helpful.

Thanks in advance(hopefully)

I was obviously successful in getting another post up. It is not a big deal going through a proxy as I am at the moment, I am just curious as to why this happening.

Thank in advance for any input.

I've been having issues on and off for the last few weeks. Sometimes none of my computers will connect, and they are on different servers, but my iPad on 3G will. At the same time, I have had no issues with other websites. For the last day or two everything has seemed OK.

Keith

This is the only computer I have access too at the moment. I am using Comcast. I have tried several different DNS servers. They all dead end at that specific server listed above. Maybe that server just does not like me for some reason.

Same problem started up last week.
My remedy was to unplug my wireless modem overnight (8 hours). It resets your IP address and so far it's working.

Calling all cars, calling all cars... I'm still on 3g (SUCKS!), the home IP isn't getting through for some reason. I can access my account all day long from other locations, so I know its not because I'm being punished for being a bad boy... Help me Obiwan-Joey, you're my only hope! :)

I'm having the same issues that were talked about in the unable to connect thread... it's been an issue for about 2 weeks now. I can connect from other IPs on my network, but not from my primary firewall.

IP of my primary firewall: 216.117.212.113 (faust.ammomfg.com)

Oh, btw, primary firewall also fronts my mail server... no route to host.

Still can't get NWFA (OR Northwest Libations) running through the router. Computer runs directly to the router with ethernet (sp). Wifey's tablet doesn't get NWFA wireless. I can get other web sites on my desktop, Wifey gets E-Mail and other web sites via wireless............

Is anyone there? Does anyone care? It's been a couple of weeks now, Wifey sent a message to "Contact Us" several days ago with no response from NWFA.

EDIT: I'm able to view/post NWFA by plugging directly into the comcast modem, Wifey is out.

Mike....Computer Dummie

I'm still in the same boat... it worked for a very short period of time, and then buh-buy

I am guessing this is probably being caused by some security software running on the board computer.

The government wants everyone to use the internet to post on facebook. It's the biggest intelligence gathering website on the planet.:s0131:

having similar issue on occasion still - seems like the first 5-20 min I'm on the computer I can access any other website but not NWFA, then poof its fine. Odd part is that its not 100% of the time - some times it works fine, others the delay hits me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top