JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

I couldn't find anyting about the Small Arms Treaty but went to the UN's website and found the Office of Disarmamant Affairs. Looking thru the report I came across this How to form SWAL Legislation (small arms/light weapons) wit some of the objectives lised as

Prohibition of unrestricted civilian possession of small arsm;
Total prohibition of civilain possession and use of all ight weapons and automatic rifles, semi-auto rifles and machine guns
regulation and centralised registration of all civilian-owned small arms
provisions for effective storage and use of civilian-held firearms, including competency testing of prospective owners
monitoring and auditing of licenses held and restriction of the number of firearms that may be owned by indididuals
prohibtions on pawning or pledging of small arms

While this is not releted to what the OP is stating it is important to understand what the UN sees as a perfect state and the legislation it would like to pushed to individual countries. I think recent SC decisions obviously make most of this impossible for gun control advocates but I could see the licensing, testing and storage issues being pushed out.

Be very aware! Hillary Clinton just signrd the UN Small Arms Treaty. The anti-gun bunch are pushing real hard to disarm the US citizens, Don't let it happen.

It doesn't matter if she signs a treaty. A treaty must be advised and consented to by 2/3 of the Senate. The President can negotiate but can't enter into a treaty without the Senate's approval.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top