JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have recently began reloading in the past four months. A friend of mine gave me a bunch of unwanted equipment as well as some materials. I have several die-sets and several bullets of calibers that I will not use… My wife won't let me buy more guns! Since I am new – I am wondering if there is a market to sell, trade, or do something else with the extra casings that are already primed as well as some bullets in several different grains and styles.
I have the most quantity of 6 MM Remington primed casings as well as a bunch of 6MM –. 243 diameter bullets in several grains and types.

thoughts?

I can't speak to the demand for what you have, but there is a reloading equipment subsection in the classifieds. I'd say make a list and post it up there, and see what happens. All it will cost you is a little bit of time.

Greetings @New2Reload - it looks like you joined the forum today. Welcome.

I can't speak to the demand for what you have, but there is a reloading equipment subsection in the classifieds. I'd say make a list and post it up there, and see what happens. All it will cost you is a little bit of time.

@Expert308 is right.

All of the classified / for sale sections on this site are very robust. There are many new postings each day and lots of sales and trades are made.

If you create a list of what you have, the quantity of each, and what your price is for each, - then post a for sale ad in the Reloading Classifieds section with that detailed information, you should start to get interest almost immediately.

Check out the following information regarding the rules for posting classified ads on this site. The rule that most newbies miss is that all for sale ads MUST have a price for the items for sale. "Make me an Offer" ads are not allowed in order to avoid an auction atmosphere and sniping. "For TRADE" ads don't need a price, but for sale ads do. Read the rules section, it will take you about 5 minutes, tops.

Also, look through the reloading classified ads section to see how old timers (people with lots of "messages" and "reactions" and "feedback" under their avatar picture on the left of their ad post) are wording and structuring their ad. You'll save yourself a lot of time and grief by copying their style and format - as many of us have already made the mistakes. You can benefit from our trial and error.

Good luck.

PS: if you want some help in developing a list and some perspective on prices - I'd be happy to help you out. Just send me a Personal Message - click on my avatar name and that will open a small box with a "start conversation" button which will initiate the personal message function of the site.

This is a great community and I've learned and benefitted a lot in the six years I've been a member. So, if I can help someone new - that's a "pay it forward" thing on my part.

Cheers

Last Edited:
I have had very good luck unloading unwanted reloading supplies, parts and gear at the ARPC gun show. Table fee is cheap compared to gas meeting people here or there. I have made $500-1000 at the show and usually sell most the stuff I bring.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top