JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-gunners not finished with push for global gun control

Despite Friday’s breakdown on the global Arms Trade Treaty, international gun control proponents are determined to push their agenda, according to a report carried in the Saturday issue of the Seattle P-I.com.

<broken link removed>

Kinda funny how the U.N. forgets so frequently that a) without U.S. funding and support it's nothing more than a supper club on U.S. soil. The U.N. will continue to be irrelevant until it finally gets disbanded.

Nomatter what the UN thinks they can do, that piece of paper is worthless. They can push it all they want, but they seem to forget and dont want to realize that any treaties do not hold any worth what-so-ever over our constitution. So they can stuff it. :)

Nomatter what the UN thinks they can do, that piece of paper is worthless. They can push it all they want, but they seem to forget and dont want to realize that any treaties do not hold any worth what-so-ever over our constitution. So they can stuff it. :)

LOL. "They hate us for our freedoms"

Since the beginning of time there have been those that want to rule the whole world..."for peace"... the latest iteration is the UN.

They would/will stand for no decent, and the easiest way to suppress decent is to disarm all possible decenter. There are also individual members will continue to position themselves to be on top of that rock heap so they can come out on top when the top is reached. You know, someone has to be king (president) or the world, why not me??? is the thought process.

No, I don't wear a tin hat, I just study history. This has been going on since the beginning of civilization, this is not a new phenomenon

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top