JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not the one that belittled these sites. You own that one. I am sure everyone really liked your compliment of the forums.

There you go again, why don't you just speak for me for the rest of the night, read what I wrote, where does it belittle these sites. Second hand post from internet websites does not constitute as Facts or credible news sources. I could only imagine what you read on the internet and then do because it was from a web forum member. Are you a credible professional journalist? Or is there a person on this site who is a journalist? Maybe, but I do not know of one. Please take your asz out of my mouth and stop talking for me....your psychic skills need much improvement

There you go again, why don't you just speak for me for the rest of the night, read what I wrote, where does it belittle these sites. Second hand post from internet websites does not constitute as Facts or credible news sources. I could only imagine what you read on the internet and then do because it was from a web forum member. Are you a credible professional journalist? Or is there a person on this site who is a journalist? Maybe, but I do not know of one. Please take your asz out of my mouth and stop talking for me....your psychic skills need much improvement

Minutemen News - The New Media Militia, Fighting For Liberty Is a very credible site and has been correct on most things.
Far more than any MSM site. Why don't you go explain to them how they are wrong.
We'll watch. There are many credible sites you apparently do not read.
Instead of belittling sites, go research the info for fact or myth as most people here do.
There is gold and garbage in every story. Learn to sort it out. That is why it is usually put here.
There is no need to trashcan the forums.

Minutemen News - The New Media Militia, Fighting For Liberty Is a very credible site and has been correct on most things.
Far more than any MSM site. Why don't you go explain to them how they are wrong.
We'll watch. There are many credible sites you apparently do not read.
Instead of belittling sites, go research the info for fact or myth as most people here do.
There is gold and garbage in every story. Learn to sort it out. That is why it is usually put here.
There is no need to trashcan the forums.

Sounds good, I will leave the trash canning and implying on everyone else's comments to you. Your number of starter threads and reply's show your pretty good at it.

But badmouthing patriot sites and forums about firearms and survivalists and the info on them is a bit over the top.

Inaccurate info should always be challenged regardless of the source. To blindly accept something as fact just because it showed up on a friendly or sympathetic source runs counter to being intellectually engaged. When this happens bad or disingenuous info is parroted and the end makes the person parroting look like an idiot. Taku, not everything you read and parrot on this forum is accurate info. Of all the folks that should maybe take step back and take a deep breath and then THINK it would be you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top