JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its clear that if Rs don't take over the senate and hold the house in 2014 we are in for the bill of rights to be taken out one by one in the last 2 yrs. Some of that same things need to happen in states again.

The 4th amendment has already been under heavy attack, started by republicans, mind you, since 2001. Happily voted into law by many Dem congressmen/women as well, and renewed under Obama, the patriot act is a big threat to the BoR too.

It's just DARN hard to get rid of a DEMOCRAT in Oregon. I keep trying but my two votes don't make it. (wife)

Two more votes here also Black Dog. But those two votes don't do a lot of good down here in the People's Democratic Republic of Eugene. However we have to keep trying.

Of course OR & WA Senators vote as expected. :s0054: Without the Dem defections this would have been scarily close!

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

IAPCAR » BREAKING NEWS: UN Arms Trade Treaty ? Full Proposed Document

This does NOT mean the treaty was defeated. This was a vote in the US Senate.
The UN treaty could still be passed without US participation, and it could impact us anyway, with foreign imports of firearms and ammunition and exports likewise.

But you're right...Patty and Maria were on the wrong side....as usual:

MAIG to launch anti-gun ad; Murray, Cantwell cast anti-2A votes

Mayors Against Illegal Guns, the group that seems to attract people "with issues" as this column noted Friday, will launch a $12 million ad campaign to push gun control "in key states," that, according to the Associated Press, do not include Washington.

<broken link removed>

And please click the "like" button again. The numbers experiment continues

This does NOT mean the treaty was defeated. This was a vote in the US Senate.
The UN treaty could still be passed without US participation, and it could impact us anyway, with foreign imports of firearms and ammunition and exports likewise.

But you're right...Patty and Maria were on the wrong side....as usual:

MAIG to launch anti-gun ad; Murray, Cantwell cast anti-2A votes

Mayors Against Illegal Guns, the group that seems to attract people "with issues" as this column noted Friday, will launch a $12 million ad campaign to push gun control "in key states," that, according to the Associated Press, do not include Washington.

<broken link removed>

And please click the "like" button again. The numbers experiment continues
I guess the point is that the US will not be taking part in the treaty though of course you're right that we could be impacted by other countries participation. After reading up a little on the treaty process I see that a 2/3rds majority vote is needed to approve the resolution of ratification so it wasn't as close as it seemed at first glance.

Read very carefully all. The vote was attached to a house budget bill that has NO chance of passing. Once the house budget bill fails so will this amendment. This battle is FAR from over.

The 4th amendment has already been under heavy attack, started by republicans, mind you, since 2001. Happily voted into law by many Dem congressmen/women as well, and renewed under Obama, the patriot act is a big threat to the BoR too.

No... They are RINO's.... Progressives in "disguise". IMHO they're more dangerous to the country than the blatant, card carrying, facist loving, progressive politicians and their water-headed constituent-voters.

No... They are RINO's.... Progressives in "disguise". IMHO they're more dangerous to the country than the blatant, card carrying, facist loving, progressive politicians and their water-headed constituent-voters.

Geez, Stomper. Don't hold back now. None of those self-imposed restraints. Stop with the self-control...

I know a lot of you will point out that it's a waste of time, but I still fire e-mails off to those two witches every time they expose their Leftist agenda. It takes as much time as it does to drop an entry here, relieves a little of my frustration and hopefully causes some for whichever staffer has to delete what I sent - I may be on auto delete in their offices by now..

Geez, Stomper. Don't hold back now. None of those self-imposed restraints. Stop with the self-control...

LOL... I excercised incredible self-constraint, not one scintilla of spittle was flying during that rant.

I was a soldier (a damned good one at that), and don't care much for the idiocy of politics. My kind speak plainly, and call them what they are.

we will survive without them.....we need to start manufacturing again and take back our position in the world commerce & get this country back on track

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top