JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm unaware of any policy vote that would have resulted in the UN collecting guns.

That said, the UN's insistence that groups "disarm" as a way of buying peace doesn't make any sense, as usually all it does is set up the next conflict. I guess I missed the part where rounding up all the machetes and pitchforks stopped the rwandan genocide. That old phrase about f-ing for virginity comes to mind.

sROFLMAO the UN doesn't have enough troops to collect the firearms from Boise Idaho.

Where would they get enough troops to do anything about our firearms?

There's 80+ million gun owners in the USA if only 1% of them resist thats a standing army of 8 million pissed off rednecks and a few liberal shotgun owners that are going to be shooting at any blue helmet they see.

And the UN currently has:

Personnel
  • Uniformed personnel: 98,071 (as of 30 June 2014)
    • Troops: 84,056
    • Police: 12,197
    • Military observers: 1,818
  • Civilian personnel: 17,277 (as of 30 June 2014)
    • International: 5,323
    • Local: 11,954
  • UN Volunteers: 2,015 (as of 30 June 2014)
  • Total number of personnel serving in 16 peacekeeping operations: 117,363
  • Total number of personnel serving in 17 DPKO-led peace operations: 118,936
  • Countries contributing uniformed personnel: 122

Last Edited:
As pointed out already, the whole thing the UN has about guns is not about our private guns, but about arms trafficking - countries like the USA and France and so on sell a lot of arms (not just guns) to a lot of third world countries.

sROFLMAO the UN doesn't have enough troops to collect the firearms from Boise Idaho.

Where would they get enough troops to do anything about our firearms?

There's 80+ million gun owners in the USA if only 1% of them resist thats a standing army of 8 million pissed off rednecks and a few liberal shotgun owners that are going to be shooting at any blue helmet they see.

And the UN currently has:

Personnel
  • Uniformed personnel: 98,071 (as of 30 June 2014)
    • Troops: 84,056
    • Police: 12,197
    • Military observers: 1,818
  • Civilian personnel: 17,277 (as of 30 June 2014)
    • International: 5,323
    • Local: 11,954
  • UN Volunteers: 2,015 (as of 30 June 2014)
  • Total number of personnel serving in 16 peacekeeping operations: 117,363
  • Total number of personnel serving in 17 DPKO-led peace operations: 118,936
  • Countries contributing uniformed personnel: 122

dont forget they also use the french foreign legion when using force. all the same. this info is way old by now and that measure was more for tracking international trade as well as civilian registration. i have a feeling the supreme court would have shot it down anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top