JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those images is exactly why we never eat raw fish at all except for Octopus and that is blanched.
If you put raw fish under the microscope, you will never take another bite of uncooked fish.
Yes even cold water fish have parasites.

Supposed to....... .......................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)
Just like other fish is "supposed" to be cooked correctly. Risks are always taken when you give up control. Every time you eat food not prepared and cooked by you your at risk of virus, bacteria or parasite. So eat in or take the risk, I don't care.

Last Edited:
I know many of my more friends All eat sushi... And even serve it at home, one is a Gourmet Chef... I would hate to see him get hit with pin worms... He plays a Mean Bass, and is One of only two singers in our Worship Team who is Baritone, so I can follow his pitch...

The others are all raised on Soy Products, and are Alto's as far as I am concerned. :oops:

me, I ate Sushi Twice. It was the same meal, first & last, if you follow the drift there :) Fish? I eat German styled Kippered Herring, once in a while Tuna, SMELT, when I can get it.... But them is all Processed in some Cooking fashion! :rolleyes:

If God had Wanted us to eat it Raw, he would not have Created Fire, and the BarBQue. Just saying.

philip, on a roll here, good Coffee, and feeling better in the morning!

Lets see.... Daily mail is like the National enquirer of England so lets see what is wrong with this article.

Diphyllobothriasis, which seems to be what they are claiming, is a tapeworm that has a lifecycle that involves fish (true!). But it does not involve anything that Im aware of that will cause those xrays. Its an intenstinal parasite.

Oh ok, I see at the bottom they are also listing cysticercosis. Which is a pork tapeworm that can cause cysts outside of the intestine. So they used pictures, probably of cysticercosis, a completely different parasite to accompany a story about fish tapeworm.

Pretty typical Daily Mail quality reporting.

Now if I was going to write an article full of sensational parasite BS. I would include an MRI picture of Entamoeba histolytica amebiasis causing a brain abscess or someone yanking out a 4 foot dracunculiasis worm out of their leg (I'll skip the pics on that :) )

kIGFDUX.jpg

Lets see.... Daily mail is like the National enquirer of England so lets see what is wrong with this article. ... SNIPPED ...

Pretty typical Daily Mail quality reporting.

Now if I was going to write an article full of sensational parasite BS.

That is Such a demeaning thing to say about the National Enquirer!!! I mean, they Once posted a Good article on Hillery Clintoon!!!! Has the Daily Mail ~ever~ Done such a thing as ~That~???????

/sarcasm.

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews