JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've not used it for pistols yet but I have the larger sized Harbor Freight model and it serves me well. It shook enough crap out of a sealed 22 can to return it to use :)

Kinda depends on the frame, orientation you want, if you are willing to do it in parts or not and the shape of the unit.

IE., A typical rectangular 6L unit will handle most frames standing upright (preferred), but a 3L you can lay it on it's side or do it upright... with some exposed, but flip it over and run it again to do the previously exposed portion.

I typically use a 3L with a basket that's about 9"x5"x2.5" deep. That handles most kit but the frame has to fit laying down or do it top and then bottom. The 6L is deeper (about 4.5") but not much longer or wider. Depends on the unit, but my 3L handles... probably... 95% or better of the jobs I need it to do in one go.

To note: Ultrasonic cleaners don't work well if you just dump your frame in. Complete disassembly to component parts is the way to go.. and once all the components are out... doing the frame itself in parts really isn't a big deal. I rarely mess with running the 6L just to do a singe frame.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads