JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep, you read right - I have an airplane kit for sale or trade!

It's a single seater Ridge Runner; here's a link to the Ridge Runner site so you can see what it looks like when finished: Ridge Runner Ultralight - Rocky Mountain Wings, L.L.C.

I bought the kit about five years ago but lost my building partner and lost headways along with that, and finally need to let it go. Everything has been stored inside a dry and heated garage and is like new. We only just got started so basically you'd be building from the beginning, so you can keep track of your work.

The metalwork was powder coated black at the factory, it has the factory build wings and wing set, bungee gear, heel brakes, extra fuel tank, and push button flap handle. All parts are there and in perfect shape. All you need to add after you complete the kit are an engine, prop and instruments of your choice.

I am located in McMinnville, Oregon.

$6500.00 or trade for a Moto Guzzi motorcycle or possibly guns.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top