JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What have you? I'm open to any brand which gets a good rating in reviews, except no Glocks.

I'm looking for a "pocket" 9mm or .380 auto, and am open to ideas. Will travel in Oregon, FTF. I have clean record and can do dealer bg check if needed.

Kel-Tec P-3AT? Something similar and NOT smaller than .380...

What have you?

Please, if you have something, include price when responding.

Thanks,

Cliff

Edit: Forgot - price must be under $500 - buying too many guns. :) Some cosmetic wear OK, but gun must be tight and good. Thanks again...

Get a Kel-tec .380 or 9mm the .380 is a great pocket gun and the 9mm works if you have bigger pockets. Both have been for sale locally to me (corvallis) in the last couple of weeks for 300ish for a new pistol with lifetime warrenty(to original owner)

I have the pf-9 about 100 rounds so far and i really like it! Plus 9mm is easier to find them .380 right now and I can roll my own.

That would leave you with about 200 for accessories because you know a gun alone is only half the package!

Steven

p.s. ABG buyers is where I have seen them and seen a few purchased as well as the one I got almost two weeks ago. Good Guys

Folks, I have to close this thread for a while. I'm still very interested, but my Dad, 92, had a heart attack yesterday and is in the hospital. Mom, 92, is now without care an we are staying with her in shifts, scrambling to get her into assisted living.

I simply can't break loose to travel. I'm still a buyer and as soon as this straightens out, I'll start a new thread.

If you are near and can meet near Medford, I'll still find time. Just PM me.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top