Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ultra concealable 9mm or .380

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Gunner3456, May 10, 2009.

1. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

What have you? I'm open to any brand which gets a good rating in reviews, except no Glocks.

I'm looking for a "pocket" 9mm or .380 auto, and am open to ideas. Will travel in Oregon, FTF. I have clean record and can do dealer bg check if needed.

Kel-Tec P-3AT? Something similar and NOT smaller than .380...

What have you?

Please, if you have something, include price when responding.

Thanks,

Cliff

Edit: Forgot - price must be under $500 - buying too many guns. :) Some cosmetic wear OK, but gun must be tight and good. Thanks again...

2. Gunner3456

ttt

Serious buyer here... :)

3. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

Get a Kel-tec .380 or 9mm the .380 is a great pocket gun and the 9mm works if you have bigger pockets. Both have been for sale locally to me (corvallis) in the last couple of weeks for 300ish for a new pistol with lifetime warrenty(to original owner)

I have the pf-9 about 100 rounds so far and i really like it! Plus 9mm is easier to find them .380 right now and I can roll my own.

That would leave you with about 200 for accessories because you know a gun alone is only half the package!

Steven

p.s. ABG buyers is where I have seen them and seen a few purchased as well as the one I got almost two weeks ago. Good Guys

4. Gunner3456

Folks, I have to close this thread for a while. I'm still very interested, but my Dad, 92, had a heart attack yesterday and is in the hospital. Mom, 92, is now without care an we are staying with her in shifts, scrambling to get her into assisted living.

I simply can't break loose to travel. I'm still a buyer and as soon as this straightens out, I'll start a new thread.

If you are near and can meet near Medford, I'll still find time. Just PM me.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.