JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ultimate Zombie Gun – Doublestar AK-47

Ultimate Zombie Gun - Doublestar AK-47 | HausofGuns.com | Gun and Gear Reviews, Hunting and Outdoor Products, Video

If you had to have ONE gun for the inevitable zombiepocalypse, this very well could be it. It’s the DoubleStar, Corp J&T AK-47. It’s complete with an ACE Skeleton stock, a midwest industries quad rail forend, aimpoint micro red dot sight, Tapco SAW grip AND…. A CHAINSAW! That’s right, there’s an electric chainsaw hooked to the bottom of the quad rail. It’s battery powered, so the battery pack fits nicely under the ACE Skeleton stock. The biggest down side? You guessed it! This thing is HEAVY! Hope you’ll enjoy the video. It’s just a minute long, but well worth the glance, and I think you’ll agree with me that this is the ultimate zombie AK-47.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I know people are getting tired of zombie crap, and it probably gives an odd impression of gunowners to those not into guns, but stuff like this and the Hornady green tip zombie ammo just make me smile. It's not serious gear, but sometimes we take ourselves WAY to seriously... :)

You know, I know people are getting tired of zombie crap, and it probably gives an odd impression of gunowners to those not into guns, but stuff like this and the Hornady green tip zombie ammo just make me smile. It's not serious gear, but sometimes we take ourselves WAY to seriously... :)
Man, those zombie rounds are just Critical Defense rounds with a green tip. The worst part about those rounds is the liability aspect of it. Hornady states those rounds are not to be used on people. While you can be protected in court for self defense, when it comes to a civil suite... you're asking to get nailed.

ahhhh...remind me of old days.....

Chainsaw.jpg

Man, those zombie rounds are just Critical Defense rounds with a green tip. The worst part about those rounds is the liability aspect of it. Hornady states those rounds are not to be used on people. While you can be protected in court for self defense, when it comes to a civil suite... you're asking to get nailed.

I also tied my shoes this morning all by myself, which proves that I'm not stupid enough to use this ammo for anything other than a novelty. Anyone dumb enough to use them for self-defense deserves whatever added liability they get.

Listen, I have guns. I enjoy them. The government knows full well I have guns (so no "I lost them in a tragic boating accdient" comments). I have several that are tools. My hunting gun is a tool I use to procure meat. My .44 Magnum is a tool I use to defend myself and my clients when I guide in Alaska. My carry gun is a tool I use to defend myself and my family against deadly physical force. Same for my home protection guns. But a good number of the guns I own are toys. I'm an adult, and I still treat them with the respect due to an object that when misused can cause death or serious physical injury, but when it comes down to it, they're toys. I own them because I'm a gunsmith and I like to tinker with them. I own them because the stories surrounding them are entertaining. I own some because they make hippies and other anti-gunnies cry. I own for the history, for the nostalgia. But sometimes, as is the case with zombie crap, I own stuff just because it makes me smile. So it stays on display in the mancave or maybe goes to the range on occasion. It's just there for the entertainment factor...

Oh, and by the way, I don't play zombie video games, but I do like the Resident Evil movies. Milla Jovovich in tight shorts, with guns. Wow... :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top