Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ultimate Varmint Gun

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Bentbarrel, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Bentbarrel

Bentbarrel Tigard Member

Coolest Varmint Gun Around

Ruger M77 Mark II .222 REM

Stainless, composite stock, HUGE Bull barrel
    BSA Platinum 6.5x26x42 Scope
    5 boxes of ammo

Bought this a couple years ago with grand ideas and have never shot it.
    $ 825

Things I might consider in trade, not afraid to add cash for something I like:
    1911-Kimber, Colt, Sig
    HK P7M8
    Colt- Diamondback, Mustang
    FN Five Seven

Varmint 1.JPG

Varmint 2.JPG

2. erslll

erslll Hermiston OR Active Member

What are the specs on the barrel? And who installed it?

3. Bentbarrel

Bentbarrel Tigard Member

I honestly do not know the spec on the barrel or who installed it. There are no markings on the barrel. I purchased the rifle a couple of years ago and it was listed as a 22-250. I had it for about 6 months and decided to shoot it. Low and behold a 22-250 did not fit. Frustrated I set it aside and finally took it to a smith and had the barrel casted. It came back .222 REM. Still a good load just not the 22-250 I thought I had purchased. My bad at this point I should of had him give me a spec on the barrel. I picked up a box of amo and that was about a year ago. I still have not shot it and figured it is just sitting here so I would pass this awsome firearm on to someone who will use it to help take out the varmint population.

4. Bentbarrel

Bentbarrel Tigard Member

Added ammo to the deal

5. PMB

PMB Vancouver, Washington Active Member

The Ruger M77 is one of my favorite modern rifles- I have it in 7mm Rem Mag.
    This looks like a really fun set up. I am putting my $ into C&R items and ammo though.

6. japcraplover89

japcraplover89 Orting, Washington Member

I have an M77 Hawkeye in .204 and also an M77 MKII in 22-250, both are amazing rifles. you cant really go wrong the a well built M77. looks like a fun tack driver! 2013-01-30_15-49-34_961.jpg

2013-01-30_15-49-34_961.jpg