JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Danville
State
Other
Zip Code
ULTIMATE REVOLVER SET: 1969 Dan Wesson 4-Barrel Pistol Pack
*FIRST PRODUCTION YEAR*
.357 Magnum / 38 Special

I have two of these Dan Wesson Pistol-Pac's, and this (more collectible) one that I don't shoot has to (unfortunately) go. This is THE end-of-days ultimate survival revolver setup and comes with barrel setups in various lengths: 2.5, 4, 6, and 8 inches. It's like having 4 guns in ONE! Dan Wesson revolvers have a high reputation for accuracy and reliability. The Pistol-Pac set allows you to have the optimal choice at all times. For home defense or CCW - you can use a 2.5" or 4" barrel. For hunting or long-range target shooting you have the 6" and 8" barrels. The special adapter allows you to also use modern Dan Wesson barrels in any length (even 10", 12", and 15" long)! This set is in excellent condition with a beautiful high-polished blue finish and appears to be unfired. Similar Dan Wesson Pistol Pac 4-barrel sets have sold between $3200-3500: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/979288122
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/987038680

I am listing this set well below open-market pricing to move it. Since it is a first year production (serial 5xx) this set is even more valuable and rare than the examples above. The set comes in a custom Dan Wesson revolver carrying case (pictured) with four different barrel assemblies (2.5", 4", 6", and 8"), two sets of grips (service and target), and tools (barrel wrenches, and gap spacer). This Dan Wesson set is a 54-year old Curio & Relic, and can be shipped to your FFL. PM any questions, and please no lowballers/tire kickers. Thanks!

$2500
IMG-0930.jpg
IMG-0928.jpg
IMG-0933.jpg
IMG-0929.jpg
IMG-0931.jpg
IMG-0932.jpg
IMG-0936.jpg
IMG-0938.jpg

Buyer pays shipping/transfer fees, all sales final.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I wouldn't be doing it unless I had two of them, the one I'm keeping is less collectible and not a first year production like this one.

You mentioned that the 8" barrel was a newer model production, where the rest of the barrels original to the 1969 frame?

Those are the "pork chop" ones you see in the video. The original models only offered lengths in 2.5", 4", and 6". After that they added 8", 10", 12", and even 15"

My question is that this pistol was originally sold in a pistol pack configuration and the 8" barrel was added later.
Or, were the extra barrels added to a one barrel pistol.

You mentioned that the 8" barrel was a newer model production, where the rest of the barrels original to the 1969 frame?
Ah, I see what happened. I read your previous question as "where" as in where are the rest of the barrels original to the 1969 frame.
But you meant to type "were".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.