JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an Ultimate Magnum AR in 22-250 caliber that is LNIB with 40 rounds fired. Selling to replace my S&W Governor that was stolen last month. This is made by Olympic Arms and to my knowledge the only 22-250 in the AR platform. The MSRP on these is $1428.70 and Dealer cost is $1099. From the standard which has a 6 month waiting list this one has the upgraded with the fluted bull barrel and comes with an extra magazine. A few of the standard features include flat top with picatinny rail, Gas block with picatinnt rail, Predator style free aluminum tube W/ knurled surface, 24" heavy match grade barrel, 416 stainless steel, Long life chromed bore, Target crown, Barrel twist (1x14), A2 stock with trapdoor. Mine also has the upgraded Skeleton Stock which is about $100 upgrade. I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out the new computer that also replaces the stolen one. I can email or text pics after you send me a PM with your info. The Main trade I am looking for would be a S&W Governor. Sale price is $1200 Price drop to $1100 considering there is about $300 in upgrades to the stock rifle. Thanks for looking
Scope Mounts and Bipod not included

I am really looking for a governor but may consider stainless short barrel pistols or a pistol AR upper. May look at other trades with a fair not retail trade value. I have my WA ID and CPL. Thanks

I am really looking for a governor but may consider stainless short barrel pistols or a pistol AR upper. May look at other trades with a fair not retail trade value. I have my WA ID and CPL. Thanks

I don't have a governor however I do have a "stainless short barrel pistol" that matches the fair retail value.

I have a Springfield Armory EMP 9mm with (15) fifteen magazines and two different holsters. One is an IWB and the other is a leather paddle style. I also have the box, manual stock holster and other goodies from new. There are also G10 grips installed on this little stainless carry weapon. A little over $1200 retail on the EMP, $30 each on the magazines, $90 retail in holsters. $50 on the grips and dollar wise its a fair deal.

If that is something your interested in, we can talk about a deal. Let me know.

I also have WA DL and WA CPL (also OR CHL and AZ CCW) lol :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.