JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy all -

I have for sale an Ultimate Equipment M1911 folding knife. For those of you that haven't seen these or heard of these before, these are folding knives made to replicate a 1911 pistol. The grips panels on these are actual 1911 grips, and can be swapped back and forth from the knife to the pistol, or can be replaced with any other 1911 grips.

The model I have for sale is the satin finish, 440c steel with the Asian Blackwood grips. Very cool looking knife. This was the last satin finish model they had in stock, until they do another run of knives in weeks or months. I received it just a few days ago, and it is NIB, never been carried, never cut anything. I purchased it on something of a whim, but after receiving it and pondering a bit, I've decided I already have more than enough EDC knives, and I just can't justify having this much money tied up in a "Safe Queen" knife that I'll never get around to using. Comes with everything in the picture, box, pouch, two pocket clips, extra grip screws, allen wrench, and instruction manual. Includes a transferable lifetime warranty. I paid $115 for the knife plus $16 shipping from Canada. I'm looking to get $115 shipped for it, $110 FTF. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top