JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new, still in the bag. Orange version, a couple available. these work with the Ruger Mark I/II, 22/45, and Browning Buckmark. Makes laoding mags SOOOOO much easier. $25 shipped USPS Priority

If you convince the manufacturer to change their name I'll GLADLY change the post!! But until it's your product I guess it's kind of like calling an apple an orange, there's no point. :)

And yet they have a successful company making a product with a name of their choosing. If you have an issue I guess put your money where your mouth is and start making your own Ultimate Mag loaders- until then if you'd like to buy one let me know otherwise stop thread crapping and move along... :)

wasnt intending to crap on the thread, just feel that if I see a clip loader I should click to find a device that reloads clips. You represent them so you get the flack from their lack of knowledge in a market they are trying to sell gadgets in, it is still legal to voice an opinion of a companys product, isnt it?

The company named that product "Ultimate Clip Loader" Joe. Why they didn't name it "interesting .22 magazine loader", or "keep your fingers soft loader" or anything else is anyone's guess. I suppose if someone posted that they had a 1911 for sale, and someone came along and took offense or just pointed out that it was made in 1998 or 2001 instead of 1911 that might be like apples and apples if the apples were all crabapples maybe. Mcfadden also makes something they call an "ultimate tripod", but it could be it's just an average tripod and they named it that anyway. It's not "thread crapping" iamme in any case though, think of it more like a free bump to the top so ya sell a few more "Ultimate Clip Loaders":)

This is a sales forum. There is several forums to discuss the technical merits or ask opinions on various products Joe (and nano). Traditionally the sales forums are not also technical forums except as it relates to a question a buyer might have. Here's a good spot for that technical discourse. https://www.northwestfirearms.com/#accessories-maintenance.3 maybe under the "Firearm Gear and Accessories" section. Of course opinions are welcome and encouraged, it makes for lively fun. I'd encourage you to start a thread on the subject as I'd never seen one of these devices till this sales thread and it's great to learn more on things. But traditionally it's done elsewhere in another section, not on someones sales post.

Here's some info on the "Ultimate Clip Loader"(I think:).

More info here: <broken link removed>

Picture of one loading a magazine, not a clip. Looks sweet, I always drop those little .22 bullets and get my baby soft fingers pinched.

Potato, Pahtahtoe. Tomato, Tahmahto. Clip loader, Mag loader. Good luck with the sales, take care all!

I have one of these myself because of the ratings it received on Midway. Can't believe how great it works - an absolute must have. Good price also!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top