JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered 3 and got them quickly. My take on them is for securing to clothes they are awesome. For IWB with a belt, not so much since the thickness of the clip hinge pushes your belt out away from your body. The weight of your firearm either drags the top of your pants below the top of your belt, or you have to hike your pants material up to where the clip rests on top of your belt. They are not really quick on/off since you have to loosen your belt to lift up the clip latch. For IWB I took it off my holster and switched back to a traditional metal clip.

These are best for people who don't wear a belt or to attach your holster to odd locations such as inside: drawstring shorts, a boot, a purse, a jacket pocket, a backpack, cargo pants pocket, or to a seatbelt.

Nick, I want to make sure you know that you can use Ulticlip on your belt or under. If you want the extra support then clip over the pants and belt. Some people think it is only for under the belt but it's not. The only factor you have to consider it that we recommend a maximum clamping thickness of 1/4"

Just wanted to make sure you understand how Ulticlip is designed to work.

Thank you for responding Randall. I wear a fairly thick gunbelt and combined with thick jeans that could be 1/4". I did try cliping over my belt at first, but it did not look natural as the belt dented in. Like I said before I think the Ulticlip is excellent for securing a holster to non traditional carry locations. I will try them on a two clip Aliengear IWB holster to see if there is the same pant sag problem I have with a single point bearing all of the pistol weight.

Also, I want to thank you for your missionary work in Central America.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top